Comments

Have a Question?

2016 S.S. Dry Riesling

Blend: 100% Riesling

Aging: Stainless Steel

Alcohol:

Bottle Date: February 27, 2017

Production: 605 bottles

Tasting Notes: Citrusy aromas of lemon balm, white grapefruit, and tangerine with kiwi and golden peach on the palate. Light-bodied with floral notes of citrus flower and cherry blossom.

Awards: Earned a silver medal at the 2017 Fingerlakes International Wine Competition.

Winemaker Notes: This wine has opened up nicely since it was bottled in February of 2017. A perfect example of a classic Riesling.

Pairing Suggestions: oysters on the half shell

Add a Review

Comments & Ratings

By Kristen
1/5/2018
Perfect to pair with some seafood, or to drink simply chilled on the porch in the summer!
By Fay
1/5/2018
Love! This Riesling goes with ANYTHING! Perfect match to ALL
By William
1/5/2018
The Dry Reisling has such subtle qualities as compared to the regular Reisling. A nice change. Todd and Lou has provided a nice change to the palate. Looking to more of this.
By Colleen
1/5/2018
The dry Riesling is one of my favorites going with so many varieties of foods.
By Christina
1/5/2018
I like Riesling with salad which matches its light airy taste or a nice dessert (any will do)
By Bill
1/5/2018
The good stuff! Nothing else needs to be said.
By Lynda
1/5/2018
It's delightful by itself or paired with just about anything. I especially love it with a turkey dinner!
By Stefanie
1/5/2018
Hawk Haven’s Riesling turned me into a fan, for sure!
By Kayla
1/5/2018
The Riesling is my favorite wine from Hawk Haven!
By Fred
1/5/2018
Love it. A perfect wine any time of the year
By Kristen
1/5/2018
When I think of Riesling, I think “sweet” and “dessert”. Not Hawk Haven. I am die-hard dry white, but yours was a game changer for me. I can drink it like I would a Pinot. Love.
By Adele
1/5/2018
Love this Dry Riesling! It does go well with everything but I love it with spicy tofu!
By Mary Beth
1/5/2018
My family loves everything about the 2016 Dry Reisling! Especially good with fish, pork and chicken or with cheese and fruit. Anytime of the year!!
By Lynsie
1/5/2018
This riesling is light and crisp, the perfect palate cleanser between bites, and it pairs well with everything on the table.

Have a Question?

Fill out the form below to have one of our associates contact you with answers to your questions about this item.

Name:
Phone Number:
Email:
Your privacy is important to us. We do NOT share your information.
See our Privacy Policy for details.
Close
2016 S.S. Dry Riesling | Item No. 394198
Just Added:

2016 S.S. Dry Riesling

Price:
Reg. Price: $21.99
Quantity:
Total:
items in cart
Cart Total: